This is the only book you'll ever need on scales and modes! An encyclopedia with over 6,000 diagrams, charts and graphs. Harmony and Theory is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Best of all, scales are graphed out for you in all twelve keys so you can start using them immediately while you learn.
Complete explanation of all five-, six-, seven- and eight-tone
scales and modes. The essential volume for every guitarist' library.
ISBN # 0-8258-2171-1
- scale patterns mapped out in sweeping format (three notes per string)
- conventional patterns
- every scale diagramed in all 12 KEYS
- Quick Mode Generator Charts: easy conversion from relative scales to modes
- in-depth numerical analysis of modes
- each scale has chord compatibility charts
- chord and polychord formulas
- an interval map for each key
- easier than tabulature
- college level made easy
- 211 JAM-PACKED PAGES !!