A Notated Intervallic Study of Scales is designed to build on the knowledge contained in The Guitar Grimoire - Scales & Modes by encouraging players to expand their ability to read music. By explaining the notation system itself (how scales from simple Major and Minor to such exotic scales as Hungarian Minor and Neapolitan Major are constructed), author Adam Kadmon has opened the door to a world of useful information.
The charts and graphs in this book will help even the
most inexperienced performer to gain mastery over the basic elements of music.
The author has used the same lucid and comprehensive approach that has made
all the books in the Grimoire series the talk of the music world, to help guitarists
become musically literate.
ISBN # 0-8258-2897-X
-   all the seven tone scales
-   with the major and minor pentatonic
-   interval maps
-   for each scale and its modes
-   in all keys
-   notation of each scale and mode in all keys
-   easy intervallic comparison
-   easy comparison to major scale
-   simple explanation of notation
-   college level made easy
-   204 JAM-PACKED PAGES !!